Saturday, May 19, 2018

Saturday Stuff

Yes, I got up early this morning and watched the Royal Wedding, because I am an incurable romantic.

Glorious, the Diamond quilt collaboration between Julie and I is back from the quilter. Here are some pictures of it.

Here is a closeup of the quilting by Janet-Lee Santeusanio.

It came out really great. I am hoping to take a group photo of four of my Diamond Quilts before I have to send it back to Julie.

Lastly, I made this Chicken Salad for dinner last night and it was DIVINE! I highly recommend it. (I made it with a store bought rotisserie chicken.)

 It's raining, so I'll spend the day cleaning the house and doing the usual weekend chores.

5 comments:

Dorothy said...

The quilt is fabulous. Julie's going to love it. It was fun watching the postings of the two of you working on it together via long distance :-)

Megan said...

I agree with Dorothy - it looks wonderful. Well done to you both.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Robby said...

"Glorious" is aptly named, and a perfect companion to the festivities across the pond this morning. What a fun project for you two to collaborate on.

Bambi Pearson said...

That is one of the most beautiful quilts I've seen in a long time! Absolutely love it!

Janet said...

This one is gorgeous beyond words. Stunning.