Friday, April 14, 2017

Oh, Those Birds!

The ladies of the Soo Nipi Quilt Guild had a lot of fun yesterday making birds. By the time the day was done, most had made four or five birds.




I'm telling you, some of these birds were seriously awesome, and they all were beautiful.



Candace made a seagull and set him on the beach. Awesome job!

The ladies had a lot of fun, and it was fun to work with a group where everybody knew each other, and helped each other out. There was a lot of interplay and chatter. It was a great day.

If you want to make some birds, get my bird tutorial here. It tells you everything you need to know to make your own birds, and to make them unique and your own.

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

All fabulous, but really like the "yellow" bird 2nd from left in the front row of your class picture.

Nancy J said...

What a grand group, and I like every one, but as blue is my fav colour, the blues have it!!!

Megan said...

Oooh - my favourite is the seagull.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Quiltdivajulie said...

Yes - there are lots of gorgeous birds in this group. But I am especially taken with the sea gull at the beach.